Stanford's Avery Aquatic Center:
The Avery Aquatic Complex, located on the Stanford Campus, is composed of two 50-meter, Olympic-size pools, a 35-meter all deep competition pool with permanent seating for 2,400 spectators and a 25-meter diving well with a diving tower. This is the premier outdoor facility in the United States.
If you cancel at least two weeks prior to the start of camp, you may receive a refund, less $100.00 administration fee. Sorry, cancellations within two weeks prior to the start of camp or failure to appear at the start of camp will not be refunded.
If you cancel at least two weeks prior to the start of one camp, you may receive a refund, less $50.00 administration fee. If you cancel at least two weeks prior to the start of both camps, you may receive a refund, less $75.00 administration fee. Sorry, cancellations within two weeks prior to the start of camps or failure to appear at the start of camp will not be refunded.
- 4:00 - Check-in at the dorms
- 4:00 - Camp meeting and Dinner
- 7:00-9:30 pm - Pool Session
- 7:30 - Breakfast
- 9:00-11:00 - Pool Session
- 12:00-2:00 - Lunch and rest
- 2:00-4:00 - Pool Session or Video / Game Analysis
- 5:30 - Dinner
- 7:00-9:30 - Pool Session
- 10:00 - Lights out
- 7:30 - Breakfast
- 8:00 - Checkout of dorms
- 9:00-11:30 - Pool Session
- 11:45 - Camp pickup at the pool
Check In & Pick Up Information for Advanced Camps:
- Check-in for ALL campers will be at the dorms. Check in will be between 4:00 - 4:30 pm on the first day. A long water session will be this evening.
- Pickup for ALL campers will be at Avery Aquatic Center. Camp concludes at 11:45 a.m. on the final day of camp. A water session will happen in the morning
Housing and Meals:
Campers will stay and eat in the Stanford University residence halls and dining commons. Athletes stay 2 per room and may request one another. Groups of three or more will be roomed next to or across the hall from one another.
- Resident campers will have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day campers will have lunch and dinners only.
What to Bring:
- 2-3 swim suits
- Waterproof Sunscreen
- (overnight campers must bring sleeping bag/linens, pillow, personal sundries and alarm clock)
Travel Information for Overnight Advanced Campers:
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AIRLINE RESERVATIONS WITHOUT RECEIVING WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FIRST. We will not be responsible for tickets purchased prior to receiving confirmation that the camp you want to sign up for has space available and that your child is accepted.
You will need to provide your own transportation to campus.
Please make flight reservations to arrive between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm on the first day of camp. Remember that check in does not begin until 4:00 pm.
Please arrange for return flights beginning as close to 2:00 pm or later (2 hours after the conclusion of camp).
Shuttle drop-offs at beginning of camp:
Campers will need to be dropped off at the dorms (not at the pool). We will post the actual dorm closer to the camp dates.
Shuttle pick ups at the end of camp:
Shuttles should be arranged for campers to be picked up at the Avery Aquatic Center in the Varsity Parking Lot/Pac-10 Plaza (outside of the pool and next to baseball diamond).